Underpinning Million Bright Engineering Services Limited’s (MBESL) commitment to responsible corporate citizenship and the pursuit of a sustainable future – economic, social and environmental – these principles set out guiding principles on integrity and ethics in business conduct. They govern MBESL business decisions and actions and apply equally to corporate actions and to the behaviour of individual employees in conducting business. They are subject to applicable laws.
The business principles are not all encompassing, but formulate minimum requirements of behaviour. Our principles define our ethical behaviour in everything we do.
Health and Safety
We are committed to preventing accidents, injuries and illness related to work, and to protect employees, contractors and others.
We commit ourselves to environmentally sustainable business practices. We strive to use natural resources efficiently, favour the use of sustainably – managed renewable resources, and target zero waste.
- We are committed to maintaining a workplace enriched by diversity, and characterised by respect for all employees, business partners or visitors, regardless of race, colour, gender, age, sexual orientation, class, creed or educations.
- We are always open and honest with ourselves, our colleagues, our stakeholders and our communities.
- Our success is based on our people. We treat each other with respect and dignity and expect everyone to provide a sense of personal responsibility. We protect their privacy and do not tolerate any form of harassment or discrimination.
- The company shall prohibit bribery in any form whether direct or indirect
- We operate with the highest standards of integrity
- We constantly strive to anticipate the rapidly changing needs of our clients and to develop services to meet those needs.
- We take great pride in our professional and innovative approach to our work.
Paul Jorgensen MIET, MCMI on behalf of: